DIY Alcohol Ink Ornament Tutorial by Bliss Boom Blog here. You can also use this technique on glass jars shown here.
truebluemeandyou: for more alcohol ink DIYs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/alcohol-inks
TheCakeBar’s Pastel Christmas!
I love getting inspiration for all of my roundups! teehee….
As many of you know by now, I’ve decided to make a new series of posts that will highlight what’s trending @TheCakeBar!!! (what’s popular right now)
Why? Cuz I’m trying to add new twists to the blog and make it more interesting for you guys!
So….above are pictures of recipes that I’ve collected recently or over the years from wonderful blogs all over the internet with fun ideas for Christmas themed party recipes!
But these recipes are not your traditional Christmas green & red color palette! These are pastel colored cookies, cakes and other edible goodies! Fun times!!!!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes and tutorials!
Stay tuned for other ‘themed’dessert trending posts! I’ll have them all tagged here @ TheCakeBar
- Ombre Pastel Cake Tutorial (with video!) - Gorgeous gradient cake with enough sparkle and pizazz for any Christmas party!
- Snowflake Macarons - Simple Snowflake decoration can change the entire look and feel of your favorite french macaron cookies!
- Aqua and Pink Asian Sugar Cookies - Ice blue Japanese style decorated sugar cookies! (in Japanese)
- Lavender Cake Balls Tutorial - Sparkly, and festive! almost too gorgeous to eat!
- Penguin Winter Cookies Tutorial - Beautiful tutorial on how to decorate pastel sugar cookies!
- Purple Petal Cake Tutorial - Even without any Christmasy decorations it’s a perfect cake for just about any holiday party!
- Christmas Tree Cookies Tutorial- Cute! cute! cute! Yummy for eating but so pretty you can even hang them as ornaments on your Christmas tree!
- Mini Graham Crackers Houses 8 different mini gingerbread style houses but made with graham crackers instead!
- Meringue Roses - Chocolate dipped rose shaped pink meringue cookies! A lovely and elegant Christmas treat!
- Ice Blue Igloo Cake Tutorial - Winter cake tutorial for ambitious and creative bakers! The perfect centerpiece for any Christmas party!
- Christmas Tree Meringues - Pastel green meringue cookies shaped like Christmas trees! How creative!
- Pastel Peppermint Patties - Peppermint+Christmas+Pastel = Perfect Christmas combinations!
- Pink Pastel Gingerbread House Tutorial - How-to silver & pink gingerbread house tutorial!
- Tips and Baking Help - Useful guide to help you learn more about baking!
- Search The Cake Bar for more Christmas Tutorials and Recipes!
Questions? concerns? contact me @ thecakebar or email me @ email@example.com
DIY 8 Game of Thrones Snowflake Patterns from Krystal Higgins here. For 56 Star Wars snowflake templates and other DIY snowflakes (ballerinas, zombies, Tardis etc…) go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/snowflakes
Since I have a lot of bicycles and that means I do a lot of bicycle maintenance. Eventually a bicycle chain wears out and I have to install a new chain. This happens more than I would like to admit so I have a plethora of worn out chains. Throw them away? I say NO ! … reuse, recycle, re-purpose!
These are recipes that I’ve collected over the years from wonderful food blogs from all over the world!
These recipes are currently trending here on the blog so I decided to highlight them and collect them for you in one single post!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes!
@@@@@Stay tuned for other Christmas and Winter ‘themed’ trending posts here at The Cake Bar! All Trending Posts can be found/tagged here
- Festive Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies - These cute meringue cookies are shaped and colored to look like Christmas trees!
- Christmas Macarons - Made with edible glitter, these fun french cookies stand out even more!
- Christmas Cookies Galore! - a collection of cookies from Martha Stewart’s team!
- How to Make a Gingerbread Cookie Garland - Want to decorate your house or Christmas tree with edible cookies? This cute gingerbread cookie garland is for you!
- Sugar-free Cookie Dough Dip - Eggless, gluten free yet delicious treat for snacking!
- Mini Gingerbread Houses - These are SMALL! made for decorating coffee cups or other small desserts like cupcakes!
- Holiday Ice Cream Scoops - It’s not winter for all of us celebrating Christmas! Some of us (like me) live in warmer weather and can enjoy some festive cold desserts!
- Kahluah Hot Chocolate - a lil’ Kahluah in hot cocoa? yes please!
- Swedish Gingerbread House Tutorial - With templates and recipe you’ll be an expert in no time! Fun for entire family too!
- For holiday baking help and tips click here - Extensive baking guide!
- For more Holiday Recipes click here - The Cake Bar’s tag page with endless recipes!
questions? concerns? contact me on tumblr! or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Halloween tip / Breaking Bad Marathon serving idea
congratulations you just taught a whole website how to scam meth addicts in to buying fake meth A+
A massive thanks to everyone who visited or supported us at Steel City Con this past weekend! We had a blast. It was great to meet so many of you, and my wasn’t everyone good looking! Great costumes, PGH people! We rock!
We don’t have any definite plans for what shows we’ll be doing in 2014, but on the list of “probably”s and “almost certainly”s are HorrorHound in Cincinnati, Tekkoshocon, Steel City Con in April, and Sci Fi Valley Con in Altoona. If you have any suggestions for shows or cons you’d like to see us at, please send us a message! We’re always looking for new events to check out.
And as always, if you saw something at the show that you want but can’t find it in our shops, or if you’d like us to custom make something for you, just send us a message here or at email@example.com We’d be happy to make something just for you!
Thanks again, and we’ll see you soon! Happy holidays!